Archive Date: Feb. 8 2023, 02:00 ET
This is an archive! Click here to go to the live site.
|Home > Recipes > Fish and Seafood > Tuna Lettuce Wraps, Totally filling!|
|Click here to go to this topic on the "live" site.|
Posted: Oct. 21 2009, 21:43 ET
Tuna Lettuce Wraps:
- 3.5 oz. low sodium tuna
- 1 tsp. 1/2 the fat mayo*
- 1/2 celery stick sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. old el paso Salsa
- 3 lettuce leaves finely sliced
- 4 or 5 lettuce leaves, washed and dried!
So pretty much, it's a tuna sandwich mix. Mix the tuna, with the mayo, celery, old el paso sauce and lettuce. Make it into a spread-like mix. Then scoop 1 tsp of the tuna mix into a lettuce leaf and roll up. You can make about 4 or 5 wraps. It's totally filling and delicious!
* If you want you can switch the mayo for 1 tsp. low carb ketchup or keep the mayo and replace the salsa with some ketchup!
= 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 2 misc.
(EDIT: I just made this for lunch with butter lettuce leaves and it came out to 8 leaves which I thought was more than enough and the vegetables didn't even weigh 100 grams so it's more like 1/2 vegetable serving!)
Posted: Oct. 22 2009, 00:17 ET
oooohhhh, totally have to try this one! thanks!!!