Archive Date: Oct. 11 2021, 02:00 ET
This is an archive! Click here to go to the live site.
|Home > Recipes > Veal and Beef > Buffalo rouladen, +MMM MMM Good!|
|Click here to go to this topic on the "live" site.|
Posted: Feb. 6 2007, 11:58 ET
I made this the other night and it was so delishious!
3 1/2 oz buffalo steak or beef steak or veal (whichever you prefer)
1 large pickle
1 tbs Hellmans Dijonaisse
1 tbs dried onion flakes, red pepper flakes, cracked black pepper
12 Breton Mini's
1) flatten the meat with a meat mallet
2) spread the dijonnaise on the meat
3) sprinkle with seasonings
4) wrap the pickle in the meat and fasten meat with either string or tooth picks.
5) spray the meat with spray butter
6) crush the breton mini's and roll meat into them to coat
7) fry in a frying pan sprayed with PAM.
YEILD: 1 protein, 1 bread, 1 misc, 2 garnishes
Posted: Feb. 6 2007, 15:52 ET
MMMMmmm this sounds really good- I will be sure to try it, thanks!